Thank you for participating in the Simpson Strong-Tie Structural Engineering Blog. To keep this forum beneficial for everyone, please follow our Community Guidelines.
The purpose of the Structural Engineering Blog is to engage in discussion, provide information and offer helpful resources for structural engineers. The blog is not a place for specific product questions or technical support.
If you have a specific technical question related to a product, installation or project, call our Technical Support Department at (800) 999-5099 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon-Fri) or submit via our online page.
- Respect others’ opinions and viewpoints.
- Add value to the discussion – post comments that are related to the subject matter.
- Explain relevance of any links you post.
- Actively participate (ask questions, visit often, share with others).
- Report any comment that you feel violates our User Agreement.
- Advertising, promoting or creating links to a product, service or business with no connection to Simpson Strong-Tie.
- Posting anything illegal, such as copyrighted content. (Note: Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.)
- Posting private or confidential information or other personal information.
- Harassing, threatening or attacking others, using profanities, derogatory remarks or other obscenities. (Note: Repeat offenders will be blocked.)
Terms of Service
Simpson Strong-Tie assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with the content of postings made to this blog. Simpson Strong-Tie assumes no liability whatsoever for any trouble or dispute that may arise between or among visitors to the blog, or between or among visitors to the blog and one or more third parties, in connection with the blog.